zondag 8 september 2013

Life update 08/09/2013

Heey :)

After a long silence on my part here's a new update.
I'm still looking for a job what is really difficult.
I have 1 job application running at the moment , and i hope the call me back next week.

The rest of my life is going really well i think ;)
Me and me my boyfriend are still going really well.
Happily in love :D


Last Friday we went back to Alkmaar to visit my mom
It was her 50st birthday so we went out to eat :)
Also my Brother , Sister in law and my niece are visiting.
So that was even better , because the live in Denmark.
Also i going to try to write my blog in English from no.
So excuse me if i have spelling mistakes.

Greetz Jorinda  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik zou het leuk vinden als jullie een berichtje achter laten en ik lees ze altijd met veel plezier.
Liefs Xx